Now if you are changing mobile device from android to an iPhone then you will probably need to learn how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone which means from your previous android phone to your new iPhone(iPhone 5 🙂 i guess) and that process is what am going to be explaining and also showing you how to do it. At first you may think that this will be complex and hard to get but actually it not. Google has made it so much easy.
Contacts are so important and are meant to be kept and not misplaced due to changing of mobile devices, so don’t give up because there is a way to transferring contacts from android to iphone easily and without difficulties. For this process to work we are going to need access to the Android device and the iPhone.
A Must Read: How To Transfer Contacts From iphone To Android Easily
Requirements To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone Easily
- The Android Device
- The iPhone Device
- Active Google Account or create a new one if you don’t have.
How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone (Steps)
Like I said earlier transferring contacts from android to iPhone is very easy, all you need is the right process which is what am giving you in this post, all you have to do is read the steps well and am very sure you will get great results. First we are going to start with the Android device which has the contacts which you are trying to transfer.
In this step we will try and sync the contacts on the android phone with the Google Contacts which can be gotten from a Google account.
- On the android device go to SETTINGS>> ACCOUNT & SYNC>>And tap on the Google account you want to sync your contacts too (If you don’t have a Google account already on your phone then Click on “Add an account” and insert your new Google account then tap it when you are done)
- Once you have tapped on the Google account, then tap on the Sync Contacts, normally it may take a few minutes depending on your contacts you have on your android device. the large you have, the longer it takes to sync to complete. So wait still it completed.
After you must have synced the whole contacts and it completed on the android phone, then all your contacts are not stored on the Google servers. Now its time to transfer it to the contacts to the iPhone.
Now we will now sync the Google Contacts to iPhone using Google account which is the exact same account we used in the android device to sync the contacts. This is how go about that.
- On your iPhone Go to “Settings>>Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and choose “Add Account”
- After tapping Add Account, Select “Other” and look under “Contacts” to choose “Add CardDav Account”
- Enter the following into the required field, and tap next below
User Name: YourGoogleAccountAddres@gmail.com
Password: your Google Account password
- Once you have enter the information above right then sync begins immediately, just close the settings and go over the Contacts and you will see the progress of Syncing.
And that how to transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone easily.
A Must Read: How To Add Multiple Google Accounts To Android Easily
Conclusion On transferring contacts from android to iphone
This method as been confirmed tested and trusted by many, it can work on android tablets, phones, iPad, itouch and so on. this is eactly the prefect way and more easy way to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. If by any chance you have syncing issues go and check Settings for Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and check to be sure that the account syncing settings are configured to use SSL with port 443. I hope you fully understood the post? any questions please use the comment box.